Tuesday, June 20

Pagani Zonda - Destination: Singapore

Yet another proof that in Singapore, like most "First World Countries" around the globe, the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer (credits to a MyCarForum post):


This car's STARTING price is a jaw-dropping, blood-draining, wallet-burning SG$1,800,000,000 (just a little over 1.13 million US Dollars). Attempting to drive a super-exoticar like this in the tiny, cramped island of Singapore is madness. You'll be doing at least twenty 0-60mph runs between traffic junctions every day!

In a situation as such, this vehicle simply screams, "I've got money to buuuurrrrn baby, so eat my dust LOSERS!"... grrr... in one single post, I've churned up dark feelings of envy, lust, anger and greed. Hmmm... four out of seven deadly sins. Muahahahahah...

I guess in the end...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur niece is just too cute for words.. send my regards to karen and her gal.