Monday, June 19

CosPlay: Dedicated to expressing Anime/Manga love!

Yet another stamp of approval in my entry to Geek Haven, comes my undeniable interest in Cosplayers (unfortunately, my lack of fashion sense deems me unworthy of appearing in front of these dedicated and wonderful costume players). While there are FAR too many CosPlay web sites out there, here are some interesting cosplayers (that i came across recently) in the guise of some of my favorite characters from anime and video games!

Talim from Soul Calibur 2 Rogue and Storm from Marvel vs Capcom I thought the Talim costume looked really authentic and the cosplayer herself looked the part - athletic and kick-a$$ gorgeous in pose! I've always liked Rogue, and the cosplayer had all of the right elements - from the streak of silver hair, to the classic-colored X-tights, plus the boots and gloves made the perfect combo!
This last one is just way too cool - yessiree, that's the schemin' ol' Starscream from classic G1 Transformers, baby! Right down to the sneering grin! Of course, we don't expect this cosplayer to transform, but hey - at least a good part of the character's "devilish energy" is there! Click on the picture for a surprise! (More costumes @ Fanboy.net)

No comments: