Wednesday, December 28

Post-Christmas and Pre-New Year's greetings!

To my fellow readers and bloggers, here's a big Melly Kleesmas and a Happi Neu Ye-arh! May 2006 harken a new era of prosperity and happiness in all your endevours, whether it's work, studies or play!

A little something from my childhood days in school... arrhhh-ummm!
*clears throat*

Should all acquintances be forgot
And neber be blough to mind...
Should all acquintances be forgot
And lays of aww lan syne...
Awwww lan syne, my dear...
Awwww lan syne... should all acquintances be forgot
and days of aww lan sign..


Ok, that's enough of that. ^_^

My top five resolutions of the upcoming year:
1) Get a social life!!!
2) Get out of the house to exercise more, les I run a risk of losing my tan ;)
3) Finish the health supplements that my Mommy dearest sent to me
4) Try to score a job in California (Wish me luck, Dad! :)
5) Score more booty!!! >:D

Have you decided on yours yet?

No comments: