Thursday, November 10

Unleash the Gadget Freak!

My mom arrived from San Francisco last night... my dad is still at a conference, so he'll join us in around a week's time. Always great to see mom again (to tidy up, I got ma'self a buzz haircut @ Great Clips, since I got a coupon for that branch close by... and fortunately, I found some time to clean up my "pig sty of a room" to a state that it is presentable to the public and not require the presence of the Federal Radiation Safety crew).

Two things really threw me off on my mom's arrival. Firstly, she's branishing a sparkling new jet-black Moto Razr V3... OMG!!! my mom has a Razr!!!11!1!!! In black!!!!one1one!!1! That's the first shocker.

Next, she whips out a "gift from Dad"... here comes the major-domo:

Oh. My. Effin' Gawd.


My mom has just handed me a Playstation Portable. O. M. F. G.

In my hands. Is a pristine Sony PSP. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Holy I feel like a little schoolboy with his shiny new toy. My heart skipped a few beats and I was whooping in my head, totally ecstatic.

Ok. I have to stop now. Gotta midterm to study for.
BUT MY BRAIN IS ALL MESSED UP NOW!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nahmind lar !!
i help you study for your exams .......

"how?" you say.....

i confiscate your PSP until you finish your exams lor !!!

muhahahahaha!!!

Kat

Unknown said...

Heheh :D
What can I say? ;)