Tuesday, May 10

Darkness... and there was light.

Still a little unsure what got me into starting a blog.

Working on writing a book analysis due Thursday. Got bored, and kinda stumbled face first into a writer's block. So I started to surf around BoingBoing, Slashdot and did some random Googling. Went to check out some of my friends' blogs. Eh... Web Logs.

So here i am. My first entry in my Web Log...
Um... Blog...
Hmmm... somehow it sounds like I've done a bad thing.
Oooo yeah, I'm a bad, bad boy.
Oh yes, I am. Bad.

Being a typical computer guy, i'm quite surprised how long I've put off getting myself one of these things. Typical laziness I guess. And apathy. And lack of committment.

Must be because I'm a Gemini. Yeah, that's it.

Typical excuse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are ye a Gemini too? Me too! That means it's coming up - when's your b-day?