Sunday, January 15

The Eccentric Opera and staying chilled...


I heard a track from The Eccentric Opera the other day on Kawaii-Radio on SHOUTcast (via Winamp's Radio), a really strange mix of trance/dance and classic opera tracks.

I googled about them and found (amidst a ton of Japanese sites) an English fan site with some information (dated '99) about their first few albums. Quite interesting, and I guess I'll keep listening out for their music. It also seems like their music is featured in a few anime series. More research on this topic pending! :P

Also, for my fellow SHOUTcast listeners, I also highly recommend Swiss Groove for some really nice light'n'smooth chill-out tunes... Great for lounging back. They also feature online streaming audio for Quicktime, Windows Media and Real Networks.

If you are willing to spend a pretty penny on audial pleasure, try the Ultra Chilled collection (I believe there are already 5 albums out). I've heard quite a number of the tunes from these CDs on the Swiss Groove station and they sound great! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, its me. How are you?

wz

Unknown said...

I'm doing ok! Graduation this quarter... March 19th is my commencement!!! Woooo... :D