Friday, October 28

DoodleDoodleDoodle...

Another day, another dollar...

Big update on my life time! It's been quite a while since I last doodled anything here... so let me start off with my plans to graduate. OH YEAHH! Edz here is finally getting his ba.. bac... *looks at Academic Services web site* baccalaureate degree! Can you dig it? Huh huh huh? *pumps right arm* Wooooooo...

btw, i discovered this series of animated shorts called "There she is!!" @ NewGrounds and now recommend all animation fans to the Korean artist(s)' - SamBakZa - site.

Much like Pucca (click on English on the top right-corner for the translated site), I've been seeing quite a lot of high-quality Korean animation show up... plus The Simpsons have long been more or less Korean-drawn... I am feeling that the Koreans deserve as much praise as the Japanese did for the industry, although animation, at heart, is still the brain-child of the artists themselves.

I personally love doodling, but never did find the patience or stamina to draw a fully animated short. Maybe someday... someday I can do it. *Procrastination mode*

No comments: