Tuesday, December 5

Destination 2007: Hong Kong, Singapore!

Home sweet home!

Finally, after 4 years away from home, it looks like I'm gonna return for a 2 week visit! I'll also be stopping by Hong Kong to visit my dad's pad for a week. Woo hoo! Time to eat'n'shop till I drop! Gadget heaven, here I come!!!

Note to self: Mark calendar for February 2007 - THE DAY!

Of course, this visit home is gonna be a real busy one... outside of the obligatory shopping and eating, I have to visit relatives (Chinese New Year mah!), meet up & catch up with all my friends/buddies, get registered for marriage, go thru tea ceremony, apply for my H1B visa, check PR application for spouses of SG citizens...

Marriage? Tea Ceremony? Wa...?

Yep... you heard that right.

'ol E here is gonna get hitched, baby! w00t!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG !!!

congrats to you and carol!!


Kat

Unknown said...

Hoo hoo hoo! Thanks Kat!

Yeah, it's moving along pretty fast, but I'm really happy! ^o^

btw, I probably shd return the Diablo Battle Chest and the rocker seat back to you guys... Carol just moved in with me and I'm working on sorting out my stuff at home here! :D

I'll contact y'all soon abt it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Edz! :)

BTW writing from HK now!

- Theresa

Anonymous said...

hee.. congrats.. u are the earliest among the debaters..I will help u to publicise.