Tuesday, October 31

Mom & Dad are cominnggg to townnnn!

Oh yyeeeeaaaahhhh!

My dearest Dad and Mom will be paying us a visit in less than 2 weeks time! Woo hoo! Sounds like my Dad has some neato stuff for me again... mwahahahah... I'm like a little schoolboy when it comes to prezzies from Daddy... can't wait! *rubs hands gleefully*

Eleanor just had her first Halloween trick'or'treatin' experience! She dressed up as a adorable BatGirl... check out this EXCLUSIVE OMG-SHE's-SOoooOO-CUTE photo! Heheheh!

Also, this will be the first time my parents will be meeting my lady love, C. She's pretty nervous, anxious and excited. I'm kinda keeping my cool. :P

Mmmmm... looks like it's gonna be a real fun and memorable visit!! C and I are working on a nice menu to let my parents have a taste of her cooking... me? I'm just a helper lah - of the 3 important C's of meal prep - Cut, Cook, Clean - I can Cut and Clean, still haven't mastered the art of Cooking yet. So I'm gonna need a little more time (maybe another 6 months?) to get that part straightened out. Hopefully I'll be ready by the time I fly home next year for CNY (Chinese New Year)!!!

~~ Hungry Hungry Hiippooos! ~~

No comments: