Tuesday, September 5

Pieces of a jigsaw puzzle


Everytime I look into your eyes,
I discover yet another new piece of myself,
building and building,
to complete a masterpiece of life.

Each time our fingers entwine,
Each time you wrap your arms around my neck,
You afix a new piece of the puzzle in my heart.

Every new morning I look forward to life with aplomb!
Every sunny day I feel refreshed and energized!
Every rainy day I look toward you to share my warmth!

Take this piece of my mind.
Take this piece of my soul.

Piece them together,
and with your gentle touch,
form the final piece
of my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thx hon!
You add flavor in my life;
You bring hope in my future;
You put smiles on my face;
You absorb my soul and melt my heart!

Walking besides you with fresh breeze flowing by, I wish I would never have to stop, until I reach the end of the world.

Life has ups and downs, but I'm ready to run the journey of life with you. I'll always be there for you, always, always.....even in your dreams...

xXxXooOoXXooXXooOOOOOXXXXX